Saturday, March 2, 2013

What I Learned From Yoga

My monthly challenge of yoga ended this past Thursday.  And I have to admit that I really enjoyed it.  I also have to admit that I no longer find it intimidating.  Yoga really is about centering your thoughts on yourself.  I learned that I'm stronger than I thought I was and I have much more to explore.  Therefore, yoga will continue to be part of my life.  It is not part of my exercise routine but actually part of self discovery.

I'm still working through Rod Stryker's book "Four Desires" and plan to do all the activities he suggest in his book.  The activities will help me define what my purpose in life is.  If we all knew what our purpose in life is (teacher, artist, connector, etc.) just imagine how much happier our environments would be.

That's deep, folks.  Real deep.
Yoga or break dancing? You decide. Source
My monthly challenge for March has been delayed.  Mainly because I'm sick.  Just writing this blog posting is taking it out of me.  I'm taking bets now on whether it is just a cold or the flu.

No comments: