Sunday, March 24, 2013

Photos are Up!

I am fortunate to have some really cute nephew and nieces.  Plus, they are just plain fun and super smart.  I also love their unique personalities and quick wits.

I don't know how parents can keep straight faces most of the time.  And it is even funnier when I watch my brothers be parents ... these are guys that played video games hours on end, shot up toys with BB guns and destroyed my precious Barbie convertible from the roof of our house.  Now they are negotiating with 5 year olds and the 5 year old is a great negotiator.

But I digress.

Every year for Christmas I ask for pictures of the kids.  I don't need expensive gifts for the holidays and I definitely don't need trinkets in my house.  And this past Christmas I got a plethora of pictures.  Score!!!

However, I do not have a plethora of frames.  Frames cost money.  I live on a budget.  Co-nun-drum.

Pinterest to the rescue!  I strung picture wire in my home office and used clear clothes hangers to display the pictures.  I love this idea because I can add more pictures, replace pictures and move them around without putting holes in the wall or deal with mismatched frames.  I plan to add more wire for all of the photos I have but it is a good start!
This wall is directly in front of my desk and their pictures definitely brighten up my work day.

No comments: