Friday, February 8, 2013

Train Wreck of a Week

If there were ever a train wreck of a week this was it for me.  Several late nights.  Several early mornings.  And none of it was because of partying.  Sad face.

Also, I'm out of vodka.  Hateful face.

However, all is not lost.  I worked from home today.  Got stuff accomplished.  Relaxed a bit.  Washed some dishes.  Folded some laundry.  Made some soup.

Then, this happened ...
I used wellness points that I accumulated through a program at work to get a free yoga kit (mat, blocks, yoga strap and carrying case).  I'm so excited!  I have a yoga mat but I didn't have the rest.  Did I "need" them?  No.  Did I "want" them?  Yes!  Did I have to pay for them?  "NO!"  Win-Win!

This train wreck of a week has just redeemed itself.  Just in time for the weekend!

No comments: