Sunday, January 27, 2013

Video Editing Practice

I'm venturing into a place where I have no idea what I'm doing.  That place is video editing.  I'd love to be able to do wicked cool graphics and eye popping visual effects but I have to learn how to crawl before I can roundhouse kick.

So I've been practicing.  I captured the infamous Attila the other morning playing with a toy on the bed.  Figured I might as well try out my editing software, Adobe Premiere Pro, and become a crazy cat lady all at once.  Killing two birds with one stone ... EFFICIENT.

Plus, I found some great tutorials online during this process.  Even better, I stumbled upon Free Music Archive for background music.  Follow my "work stuff" board on Pinterest to find the tutorials I used.

Enjoy.
video

2 comments:

Jake said...

All filmed while you were "getting ready" for work. The M. Night twist ending - you have no cat.

Julie said...

Spoiler.