Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blowing It!

I just looked at my blog happenings in 2012.  I only wrote 77 postings.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!  That is only 21% of last year written down.  I totally blew it and to those that follow me I will say this only once ... "You should have put a ring on it".

Seriously, though.  I feel like I have let myself down for not taking part in one of the things that let's my creative demons flourish.  I love writing.  I love writing about nothing in particular.  I love writing about me doing nothing in particular.

I vow to make 2013 a better blogging year for me.  I can do better than 21%.  Heck, I can do better than 22%!

Below are my Top 3 most popular posts from 2012.  Enjoy reliving the past and hold on to your britches for the future!

3. Lunch Meat Fiasco
I'm the crazy lady in the grocery store.

2.Fuzzy Teeth
I'm a busy person.  Sometimes brushing my teeth is not a priority.  Or I'm too sleepy to remember these things.  (Editors note: I'm making a conscience effort to brush teeth early in the morning.)

1. Who Runs Barter Town?!
This blog posting gets a lot of attention throughout the world.  Russia must have an infatuation with Rufus Sewell.  I know I did.

No comments: