Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What Not to Wear in Target

I purposely do not wear khaki pants and red polo shirts together.  You may ask "Why?"  And my answer is "Target". 

I never know when I need to make a quick run to Target and if I am caught wearing khaki pants and a red polo in that store I might be asked to stock shelves.  Ahem ... I don't stock shelves in my own house let alone at a retail store.  Not that I'm above stocking shelves.  I just don't want to.

I'd say the same thing goes for khaki pants and a blue polo but I don't go to "Best Buy" anymore.  And, honestly, who does?  There are electronics on the Internet or in the back of vans that are so much cheaper. 

I've also stopped going to WalMart after several heated debates in graduate school.  The phrase that was constantly used to describe the company was "blood sucking".  However, if I did go I'd want to make sure I didn't have the flu and in my ill-fitted pajamas because no one wants to be caught on People of Walmart.

Unless you are this guy ....

2 comments:

Shannah said...

Awesome. Just awesome.

Gator said...

Well... The hair is totally epic... I think we all agree there, however that SHIRT. That shirt automatically wins him douchebag of the year. True story.