Monday, October 29, 2012

The Forbidden Milkshake

I have two older brothers.  We are all in our 30s but the majority of the time we resort to being teenagers when the three of us are around each other.  At that moment, we tend to bug the living crap out of each other.  My brothers love to tease me.  Nothing mean spirited, mind you.  Mainly just a play on words, won't let me live down a childhood mishap, or they'll just be guys (rough housing and immature).

I love my brothers.  Always have and always will.

However, when I'm losing an argument or they have figured out how to get under my skin I use my secret weapon: the milkshake reference.  It usually goes something like this:

Brother: You work too much.  You are never going to get a guy like that.
Me: That's weird.  I'm pretty sure I make a milkshake that brings all the boys to the yard.
Brother: (silence)
Me: That's right. It's better than yours.
Brother: SHUT UP!
Me: I can teach you but I'd have to charge.
Brother: Oh god. (walks away)

In case you don't know what I'm talking about enjoy the video below.

2 comments:

Shannah said...

You are BAD!! Love it.

Julie said...

I've also had to resort to dancing while telling them my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Pretty sure I made Santa's naughty list but the disgusted look on their faces is just priceless.