Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Don't Change the Radio ... Unless You can Pop-N-Lock It

In a continuation of how I like to torment my older brothers (see yesterday's posting for the first segment) I also like to listen to pop music when they ride with me in my car.  Not because I love pop music but because I know they don't.

In case you don't know the law of being the driver, the driver picks the radio station.

If they wanted to listen to music they like then they should drive us.  Hindsight is 20/20.

However, I'm a reasonable person.  I can't torture someone without giving them a way out.  So I always offer up the "dance off" option.  If they can out dance me (the driver) to a pop music song I will change the station to their choosing.

I have yet to lose a dance off.  I have also yet to have a competitor as my brothers refuse to do the dance off.  Pop music lives on!
Yes, I have done this while stopped at a stoplight.  I have never regretted it.

No comments: