Tuesday, October 16, 2012

5 Second Rule

There are some foods that can never pass the 5 second rule.  If you don't know what the 5 second rule is then you must be snobby.  I'm not above eating something off the floor if it is in that 5 second time frame.

And, yes, I do count the seconds.

The foods that can never abide by the 5 second rule include:

  • bananas
  • gum (already chewed)
  • ice cream
  • sweet potatoes, cooked
  • soup (difficult to scoop off the floor)
One food that should be on the list but I can't bring myself to do it is avocado.  I seriously love me some avocado.  I may rinse it off under the tap but I never throw away a good avocado piece.

I'm ashamed but at the same time know I'm 100% addicted to the lovely avocado goodness.  And, yes, I may have eaten a piece of avocado off the floor recently.  Don't worry, though.  I very rarely share avocado.
My precious.

No comments: