Monday, July 2, 2012

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Folks, it is Monday.  The worst day of them all!

Let's recap my Monday and how it has progressed so far.  Remember it is not quite noon.
  • Roach in my kitchen.
  • Tried to kill roach in my kitchen with curse words and shoe throwing.
  • Finally killed roach by emptying a can of Raid on it.
  • In a fit of Raid spraying hell I sprayed Raid in my already washed and styled hair.
  • Kitchen floor is super slick from Raid spray. 
  • Kitchen sink plumbing is still broke from last night.  Will probably attract more bugs by the time I get home.
  • I grated a piece of my hand on a cheese grater yesterday and the flesh wound keeps banging into my work desk.
  • My advanced computer skills are now best described as a monkey bashing on a keyboard.
  • People around me are cheerful.  Quite the contrary to my current state.
If any day should have a restart button ... today would be it.

No comments: