Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pin This Posting

You might be asking yourself, "What did Julie do on her birthday weekend?"  Most people think I got wild and crazy.  Which would entail cocktails, random dancing, thinking I can sing, and losing my lunch on the grass. 

Folks, that is unladylike.  Besides, I did that the week before at a conference.

Instead, I did what any 30-something-year-old would do.   I looked at Pinterest.

It was the best gift I could have ever given myself.  My day job has acquired a lot of my time and it leaves little room to look at other people's ridiculous crafts, wedding ideas for a wedding they'll never have, food dishes that they will never cook, and outfits that they'll never wear.  Pinterest is my holy land of creative junk that makes me happy and doesn't burn too many calories to explore.  I can play with friends by posting ideas to their boards and I can judge people from the comfort of my couch.

Maybe I should create a board for my future crazy birthday weekends (that I'll never get around to actually doing because I'll be too busy on Pinterest next year on my birthday.)

1 comment:

Shannah said...

Love.

This is so me, too.