Thursday, October 6, 2011

Skinny Butt Cakes

My mom is a true artist.  Her works are masterpieces and also taste YUMMY!  I'm pretty sure the Statue of David does not taste great and I have seen the Mona Lisa.  She is not edible.

I honestly don't know how my mom does it all or how she gets the cake so out-of-this-world dang good because she doesn't eat sweets.  Her skinny butt has never tasted one of her cakes.  I'm pretty sure she is breaking a law of physics somewhere.
Little Mermaid ... tiers are strawberry with vanilla filling, chocolate with chocolate ganache filling, and banana with peanut butter filling.

Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar

Top layer was reserved for the birthday boy who tried to eat the entire car before giving up and going to play with friends.

Birthday girl is named Reagan which required the Republican reference of elephants.

Snowman is made out of rice krispie treats.

Super Hero cake with the birthday boy (made out of fondant) dressed in a cape.

No comments: