Monday, August 22, 2011

Stupid Unicorns

I had a run in with a water bug the other night.  Regular people call them water bugs.  I call them “M$#@!!% F&@?!”.  That is not a subtle way to say I cursed at the bug but that’s the actual words that came out of my mouth when I saw it.

Yesterday I was frantically cleaning my house in anticipation of my mom coming to visit.  The mom house inspection is top notch.  I can build a brand new house, have a HAZMAT team come in and wipe the place clean, and mom will still be able to find something I missed.  She’s that awesome.

Part of my cleaning involved moving my couch so I could dust the wood floors underneath.  I’m still pretty skittish after the water bug episode so I was being cautious as to what I was moving around.  When I pushed the sofa I came across this …
I thought it was the LARGEST “M$#@!!% F&@?!” in the history of the Earth.  It only turned out to be a toy that one of my nephews or nieces left under my couch.  However, you would have thought it was a unicorn by all of the colorful words that came out of my mouth.  I might have wet my britches a little but that might just be a figment of my imagination. 

No comments: