Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hit List Honorees

I don’t know who thought it would be hilarious to have two Mondays back to back but whoever they are will be going on my hit list.  The list also includes the DJs who play Christmas music before Thanksgiving.

In case you were wondering, yesterday did turn into Tourette Tuesday.  Another classy day.  Multi-tasking is a way of life for me especially when I have four projects that have to be handled at the same time.  When it comes down to the wire, manners go out the window because I need every bit of brain capacity to get the smallest details right.  When the smallest detail is not right then I lapse into Tourette Syndrome. 

However, yesterday is over.  Today is Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday.  And you know what that means …

No comments: