Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chump Don't Want No Help

I'm fighting some allergy issues today.  So, in an effort to make myself feel better (besides some over the counter allergy medicine) I inserted the following sentences into The Dialectizer


I’m sick!  My allergies decided to act up right before the weekend.  That’s what they call “Murphy’s Law”, right?  Well, Murphy is a jerk. 

I elected the Redneck version.  It makes me happy.  I feel better already.

I’m sick! Fry mah hide! Mah allergies decided t'ack up right befo'e th' weekend, cuss it all t' tarnation. Thet’s whut they call “Murphy’s Law”, right? Wal, Murphy is a jerk. Shet mah mouth!

Then I elected the Jive dialect.

I’m sick! Right on! Mah' allergies decided t'act down right befo'e da damn weekend. Dat’s whut dey call “Murphy’s Law”, right? Well, Murphy be a jerk. Ya' know?

Not nearly as funny but brought back memories of the movie 'Airplane'.  I'm definitely on the mend.

No comments: